EY people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
We are presently looking for a professional translator.
Responsibilities - As a member of EY's Translation Services, you will be responsible for providing high-quality translation services to both internal and external clients.
Main tasks will include:
• Translating from English into French in areas such as finance, taxation, management, marketing, human resources, information technology and accounting
• Managing several assignments and priorities at the same time
• Making appropriate term research
• Sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues
• Hold a university degree in Translation at the undergraduate or graduate level
• Have 5 years of experience in Translation in a structured and supervised professional environment
• Be able to occasionally work under pressure, within a dynamic team of versatile professionals
Being a member of OTTIAQ or another professional order (Barreau, CPA) will be considered an asset.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.