In this role you will
- Gather business requirements to develop scorecards, reports, and dashboards to support the VP Global Procurement/Global Process Owner S2P / develop and ensure all Data Management KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are met. Analyze data to identify trends and patterns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and build relationships to collaborate on projects and drive strategic change for the business
- Challenge current processes, systems, and tools to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Support procurement project launches and new business initiatives by managing project plans and providing data analytics.
- Generate insightful recommendations and present data in a format that is suitable for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support RFx and contract renewal activity
- Advising and solutioning with senior level personnel on procurement and/or contracting strategy
- Collaborating with category management colleagues to ensure actions are aligned with Master Category Strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for data-driven improvements.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity through regular audits and quality control checks.
- Ensure proper training and monitor the user adherence on the developed data management procedures.
- Ensure that the company's data management business rules, policies and procedures are adhered.
- Bachelor's Degree- Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering.
- 5 years' experience in an analytical role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel ability, proficient in BI tools and PowerPoint.
- Experience with databases/SQL is an asset.
- Excellent understanding of data management, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the strategic procurement process in a large, decentralized environment within a global organization would be preferred
- Results oriented, self-starter who can adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate issues, analysis, and solutions.
- Ability to understand processes and their impact within the organization.
- Critical thinker who is inquisitive and seeks to find solutions and make recommendations.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, project management skills and presentation skills.
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail.
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians