Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com? Come help us build a product where you could be your own Customer!
The Amazon Payment Products team is responsible for several platforms and applications that are used to introduce innovative payment methods to customers. The team is currently working to build a best-in-class experience for our Private Label Credit Card in US. We are seeking an engineer who is passionate about front-end technologies to become the experience-owner of this entire product.
We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Experience with Spring and databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Proficient in writing code in a high volume, service based architecture
- Experience with continuous delivery
- Experience with React
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming