Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills, and Training
This is a temporary assignment with an end date of March 31, 2023. A permanent appointment may result from this temporary appointment.
This position can be performed from any location within the province of British Columbia where there is sufficient cellular coverage and stable high speed internet coverage for video conferencing. The successful applicant may remain at their current home location in BC and enter into a remote agreement OR work from a ministry location where office space is available.Senior Business Analyst
$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training is committed to modernizing service delivery and building digital capacity. The Ministry provides leadership and direction for post-secondary education and skills training as well as labour market information and programs.
The Senior Business Analyst serves as a liaison between lines of business in the Workforce Development and Skills Training Division and Technology and Business Transformation Branch, providing business analysis/consulting services and planning ongoing business and technology needs consistent with government and ministry strategic plans, system standards and interfacing requirements. The position provides expert advice to senior staff and may lead multiple project teams.Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent in computer science, business or public administration, social science, technology or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in each of the following:
- Providing business analysis in a complex technology environment to support system application changes or improvements relating to corporate information technology projects;
- Project management, technical change management, and/or release management;
- Quality Assurance methodologies, testing types, practices and planning; and
- Test plan creation, as well as leading User Acceptance Testing.
For more information and to apply online by May 22, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/87123Images Additional Info
Job Type : Temporary, Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Senior Level
Administrative Banking, Finance and Insurance