Industry-leading entry wages, inclusive of seasonal incentives and recognition programs (*combination of base wage and bonus program; varies by workplace).
The mission of the Service Department is to deliver highly elevated service to support loyal, enduring relationships with the client.
Aritzia is growing, and our Service team in Retail is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for successfully delivering elevated, Everyday Luxury service to each of our clients to build loyal and enduring client relationships. As the Service Advisor, you will process transactions, support with the management of client services, and uphold exceptional organization at the service counter to create memorable moments for clients in the most important area of the store. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Service Advisor, you will:
• Deliver extraordinary experiences and make meaningful, memorable moments at the service counter
• Accurately and efficiently process transactions while preserving a world-class client experience
• Accurately and efficiently manage the end-to-end process of services, supporting with notifying clients of their incoming services, consistently auditing services, and proactively resolving opportunities to mitigate impacts to the client experience
• Support service counter operations, including managing the line up to ensure clients are serviced as quickly as possible, preparing product for transactions, packaging client purchases, and returning product to the sales floor
The Service Advisor has:
• Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications (previous experience operating a point-of-sale system is an asset)
• A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
• The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
• A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
• Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
• Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
• Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)ARITZIA
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.