The mission of the Enterprise Risk Management Department is to prevent, detect, and resolve loss. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Enterprise Risk Management team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for safeguarding the security of Aritzia property, our people, and our clients. As the Risk Associate, you will support in executing the day-to-day prevention, detection, and resolution of loss through exceptional service and presence. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Enterprise Risk Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Risk Associate, you will:
- Minimize the loss of merchandise from all internal and external avenues
- Protect our people, our clients, and our communities
- Ensure the security of our financial, information physical assets
- Champion and coach the store team on the importance of inventory accuracy
The Risk Associate has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Loss Prevention or Risk, Retail experience, and/or Post-secondary education in a related field
- 1+ year in Loss Prevention or Risk preferred
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
The typical hiring range for this position is $20.00 - $30.00 CAD per hour.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with aspirational workspaces, elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? You have now.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workspace - Our boutiques are specially designed to be places of beauty, creativity, and inspiration. From the product to the art to the music pumping through our top-of-the-line sound systems. It's all part of the Everyday Luxury experience you - and our clients - deserve.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Management and Executive