Temporary Contract Reference code
:99902 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Regina; Saint John; St. John's; Vancouver; Victoria Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Do you love strategic planning and managing complex, competitive proposals? Are you a highly motivated and confident individual with a passion for driving new business opportunities in the public sector space? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO) for an 18-month contract. What will your typical day look like?
Our Pursuit Managers hold a key role in the development and leadership of pursuits for our most important accounts and opportunities. With your experience in sales and proposals for public sector clients, including Government of Canada, your day-to-day activities will include managing complex opportunities, adding strategic value to stakeholders and firm leadership. Working in collaborative teams of subject matter advisors and other NSO professionals, you will be involved in all phases of a pursuit from strategy development, to critical evaluation of the Requests for Proposals (RFP) and response content, to delivery of a compliant and high-scoring proposal, preparation for orals presentations, and debriefs with clients.About the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic opportunities. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all of the Deloitte businesses across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A University degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing proposals for public sector clients, including Government of Canada and Crown Corporations.
• Experience interpreting and analyzing complex RFX documents (including Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Requests for Qualifications, etc.) and creating detailed plans and approaches to respond to the client's requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, lead teams in strategic discussions, and collaborate with and influence others.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage pursuit schedules, priorities, and multiple projects at once.
• Exceptional organization and document management skills for medium- to large-sized documents and ability to coordinate with other disciplines (writing, graphics, etc.) to produce visually appealing and compelling sales documents and presentations. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Keen attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills, with the ability to read a situation and adapt your leadership style to achieve results.
• Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability that allows you to quickly gain the trust of others and be viewed as a leader of the proposal process.
• Bilingual (French and English) an asset.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation is an asset.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Developer, Manager, Strategic Planning, Document Management, Finance, Technology, Management, Strategy
Management and Executive