Permanent Reference code
:118881 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Saint John, NB; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Your proactive nature will aid you in supporting preparation of budgets and forecasts to track and predict financial metrics such as revenue, expense, and profitability.
Your attention to detail will allow you to track expenditures and perform the client bill and receivable collection functions with accuracy.
Your communication skills will serve you well in interacting frequently with senior level internal and external clients and firm leadership to present various reporting, analyses, and discuss recommendations.
Your business and/or financial education and experience will allow you to understand and utilize standard processes for project management, quality management, and risk management.
You are self-motivated to continuously learn and improve your technical and financial skill set.
Your ability to work independently will make you thrive with little supervision and lead the project financial lifecycle end-to-end from contract to close.About the team
Deloitte Risk Advisory "Engagement Financial Services Practice" is comprised of Project Controls professionals serving as a focal point for financial aspects of project, program, and account management.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management and a minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a financial analysis role
- Understands key financials and operational concepts and can integrate these into financial model for analysis and forecasting to assess progress on projects
- Has excellent analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Has experience working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level Excel
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably has working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as SAP or other comparable systems
- Seeks challenging opportunities takes accountability for personal results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
ERP, Financial, Developer, Risk Management, Project Manager, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive