Are you interested in helping Amazon ensure that customers make great purchase decisions and that the world's most recognized Brands using Amazon are successfully listing and selling their products? The Automated Brand Protection team designs and builds high performance software systems using machine learning that identify and prevent abuse on behalf of brand owners worldwide. We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Amazon Brand Protection (ABP) team to help us to continue to scale across our stores Worldwide.
This is a global role that will include interaction with Brands, operational teams and stakeholders in countries outside of the United States, requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively and understand the different needs of global customers. You should have experience leading key initiatives, from conception to launch in a rapidly evolving environment. As a program manager, you will be adding critical value by helping our organization operate at scale.
Key job responsibilities
Key areas of ownership include:
• Driving continuous improvement in the ABP intake process to support global away team feature requests in post-purchase products, globally.
• Build new mechanisms to enable coordination and scale for ABP to support new marketplace launches and cross-team initiatives
• Build new program mechanisms to manage cross-Amazon rapid experimentation in the brand protection space.
• Manage international team partnerships to scale local features that align with global product standards
• Identify operational gaps, build new processes with stakeholders, create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) from the processes, and obtain approvals for the SOP for products and new business models
• Take a bird's eye view "Big Picture", overseeing and ensuring integration between the specific Process and other processes
• Ensure proper Key Performance Indicators are set and measured to determine the impact of process changes
• Write clear and detailed SOPs and functional requirementsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
5+ years of experience in program or project management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience working with and presenting to senior executives
• Proven experience dealing with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomyPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
3+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
• Prior experience in Consulting, Program Management or Project Management role
• Six Sigma and/or project management
• 2+ years in a customer, brand or seller service role
• IP protection experience a plus
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive