At Mars, one of our key competitive advantages is the strength of our Retail Sales Force. We're on a mission to create a better world for Pets and it all starts with building awareness and executing our key business priorities at store-level so that Canadian Pet Parents choose to purchase our Pet products over other competing brands. We work together from Head Office to Store level in order to achieve our business objectives and long-term goals.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to Sell & Merchandise Leveraging Insights
- Strong Relationship Building & Customer Service Skills
- Strong Organization and Communication Skills
- Comfortable with Technology (MS Office, Tablet, Phone etc.)
- Possession of valid drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, drive, sit, stand, walk and kneel for long periods of time
- Flexibility regarding remote work, include potential overnight stays in territories
- Must live within territory boundaries (Victoria, British Columbia)
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Sell the benefits of display to Retailers and leveraging insights to convert shoppers to our brands
- Win In-Section: Closing distribution gaps, resolving out-of-stocks, execution of key business priorities
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Territory Management: Effectively managing efficient in-field Customer call-coverage
- Record and maintain accurate data through hand-held device
Other Sales and Marketing