Overview Join us on December 1st for our National Hiring Event and on-the-spot interviews!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Now Hiring! JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM Paladin Security.
All interested candidates are encouraged to attend our upcoming Hiring Event for an opportunity to meet with our management team.
Extensive Industry Training
Benefits & Recognition Programs
Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
Bring a resume and security license (if applicable) and skip the application process. We are hosting on-the-spot interviews and same day hiring for all full-time positions. We are also hiring for dispatch, operator, and shift supervisor positions at our high profile sites.
We can't wait to meet you!
Date: Thursday December 1, 9AM - 5PM
Location: All local branches (excluding SK and MB)
Action: Bring your resume!
We are conducting on the spot interview and SAME DAY HIRING!
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Job Skills / Requirements
Security can be a physically and emotionally demanding job. Security Professionals are responsible for providing support, empathy, customer service, and public safety to not only security staff, but also visitors, clients, and patients. The dynamic environments that our Security Professionals work in can be both enjoyable and exciting, but also stressful. Our industry-leading security managers provide 24-hour support for our employees, with an emphasis on proactively minimizing risks and responding to incidents with real-time guidance. What makes you a great fit for Security?
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and proven de-escalation skills.
- You take an empathetic approach to conflict resolution and enjoy being a part of the solution. You celebrate diversity and welcome the opportunity to interact with a variety of individuals.
- You are calm under pressure, and confident in your problem-solving abilities.
- You understand the importance of confidentiality in the workplace.
- You can perform all physical aspects of the job, which includes walking up to 20km/shift, walking up/downstairs, and pushing/pulling 30-pound doors.
- You hold a valid Security license or are willing to obtain one prior to commencing work with Paladin Security if it is required.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift