Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference
starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! We offer job stable positions and lots of career advancement opportunities, including free training, security licensing, and promotion from within. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security is currently looking for Mobile and Static Security Officers
in the Oil and Gas Industry
for a project in the eastern Fraser Valley. This project is currently underway from Coquihalla Highway to Popkum, BC.
We are hiring for Part-time and Casual
positions. Preference will be given to those with a Overnight availability
Our security team will be working 12-hour shifts
on this project. The shift starts and ends at our satellite office our in Popkum, BC. A company vehicle will then be assigned to head to the work site; anywhere from Coquihalla Summit to Popkum, BC.Requirements
Successful candidates must:
- Have Class 5 BC Driver's License
- Provide a clean driver's abstract
- Have access to own Vehicle to travel to Popkum, BC
- Pass a pre-deployment Drug and Alcohol test
- 12-hour shifts
- Shift times are 06:00 to 1800 and18:00 to 06:00 hrs
- Multiple rotations available
- 4 days on & 3 off and 3 days on & 4 days off
- 1 week on & off
- 2 weeks on & off
- Preference will be given to candidates with graveyard (18:00 to 06:00) availability
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 Training is provided to successful candidates
- Accommodations (camp) available to people outside of the Fraser Valley Region
- Meals provided to staff staying at Camps.
- Accommodations include private rooms and washrooms (depending on room availability)
- Amenities such as workout room and lounge area (pool tables, foosball) are available
- Travel time on first and last day to and from camp provided
For more information about our company and what we do, Visit us here.
Law Enforcement and Security Oil, Gas and Utilities