Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Vancouver, BC
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path? Take a look at this exciting position in Deloitte's Securities Centre of Excellence (SCoE)!What will your typical day look like?About the team
Deloitte's SCoE is a national, high performing group of professionals providing expertise in securities regulation. Joining our team will provide you with opportunities to develop and hone skills, expand your internal and external networks and be a key member in the growth of our practice. Enough about us, let's talk about you
While prior knowledge of securities regulation and/or audit experience is a plus, the successful candidate will have the support and training necessary to learn more about this fast-paced area.
You are someone with:
• Must have a CPA designation or equivalency and possess a minimum of 5 years work experience
• Must possess strong technical accounting skills
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Capacity to think about requirements from a strategic perspective (options available, pros / cons or different options)
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QC, Accounting, CPA, Manager, Quality, Finance, Management
Management and Executive