We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today! Job Description Your vibe and experience
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You're always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.The job
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it's during the day or throughout the night.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
Additional Information McDonald's is coming to St. Mary's!!!!!
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are currently recruiting Full-time and Part-time Maintenance team membersfor a Brand New McDonald's location in St. Mary's, Ontario and we would love to have you part of the team!
Projected opening of the location is in December 2021, however we are looking to hire and train ASAP in one of our Stratford locations.
We are looking for hard working, motivated individuals to grow and develop with us and looking to fill positions for overnight maintenance!Starting wage of $14.50 (plus an overnight preium when working overnight shifts)with annual increases!
Health Benefits, Free Uniforms, Platinum Card Benefits and Discounts,Advancement Opportunities and much more.
Come Grow with Us