3550 Pharmacy Ave
Job Family Group:
This role will be primarily accountable for the curricula for: Project Management, Organizational Change Management, Process Excellence (Lean/Six Sigma), and Software Development Lifecycle. It will require both design and facilitation experience.
Plans, designs, and develops clear, engaging, compelling learning and performance-focused solutions that enhance retention and knowledge transfer. Applies design expertise to create learning, performance-focused solutions and creative strategies that achieve visible and measurable improvements to individual and group performance, development, and/or productivity and business results. Works on a variety of projects, initiatives, and platforms/mediums to support of the execution of business strategies according to required timelines and budgets and quality output standards.
We're here to help
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Develops effective project plans to facilitate the building of learning programs and curriculum to close gaps identified.
- Develops and manages a business/group program.
- Reviews the program for effectiveness, considers industry trends and recommends enhancements; makes changes as required.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business / group on design challenges, assesses performance gaps, and recommends solutions to assigned business/group leaders on principles, programs, approaches, and mediums.
- Designs and develops solutions that help advance human performance and drive business impact with a customer focus mindset to ensure linkages to customer experience.
- Conducts design analysis, scopes project objectives and analyzes target audience expectations.
- Defines learning objectives, describes tasks and activities, estimates the resource requirements, and creates detailed design structure.
- Writes, storyboards, and edits learning and performance support interventions.
- Ensures learning solutions are instructionally sound, and developed on time, within scope and budget.
- Maintains external network to understand the competitive landscape, and keep abreast of industry developments and new technology solutions and trends.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Participates in the management of vendor relationships.
- May network with industry contacts to gather and identify competitive insights and best practices.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Participates or acts as a lead on multiple internal projects varying in size and complexity.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Adult Learning accreditation is required.
- Knowledge of accessibility principles / practices and the implications for design and development - In-depth.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional methodologies, technology-enabled design and learning methods - In-depth.
- Experience in the design and development of training for multiple delivery methods.
- Strong knowledge of web development processes and familiarity with authoring tools - In-depth.
- Design thinking - In-depth.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.