Permanent Reference code
:111903 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; London; Markham; Mississauga; New Richmond; Ottawa, ON; Prince Albert; Prince George; Regina, SK; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
- By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
This is a unique opportunity to deliver tailored talent experiences so our partners and managing directors can excel. You will partner closely with various Center of Excellences within the HR team to engage, develop, and support leaders at every step of the talent lifecycle. You will report to the Leadership PPMD (Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors) Experience Advisory Lead within the Leadership and Career Development Portfolio. This is a consultative and collaborative role and an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact work for a rapidly growing organization.
Role specific responsibilities
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- Deliver a best-in-class talent experience for Deloitte Global's most senior leaders by:
- Working closely with and serving in an advisory capacity to senior level executives
- Ensuring a valuable and seamless onboarding approach; contributing to the success of our leaders by enabling them to quickly assimilate
- Collaborating with Learning colleagues to provide targeted development programs, coaching, feedback tools, and experiences
- Partnering with senior business leaders to advise on and execute the evaluation approach for performance management
- Driving leadership engagement with thoughtful communications, virtual sessions, and more, with an increased focus on well-being and mental health
- Partnering with our analytics and reporting team to draw meaningful insights around Leadership (PPMD) performance, development, engagement and retention
- Interpreting and advising on HR policy to assist in reaching viable solutions and managing associated risk
- Identifying and mitigating risk in all areas of responsibility
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Minimum of 5 years' HR experience in a large, global, matrixed organization
- Solid practical knowledge of talent management disciplines, such as: performance management, succession planning, talent planning, competency development, compensation, employee relations, talent analytics
- Strong demonstration of analytical skills and ability to prepare executive ready materials, including mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects against strict deadlines in a mostly virtual environment
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills. Ability to establish credibility/rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Able to adjust communication style based on the audience•
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Human Resources or related field
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Performance Management, HR, Employee Relations, Developer, Equity, Human Resources, Technology, Finance