6-month contract System Analyst role focused on the HRIS workstream of a global enterprise organization.
What & Why:
- 6-month contract System Analyst role with a high-profile program
- Very engaged stakeholder group
- Full remote work available in PST hours.
As a result of investment in HRIS technologies, our client is looking to add a contract system analyst to their growing team. You will be supporting the people enablement team within a global enterprise organization. You will primarily be supporting various projects within the Labor Management space as it relates to Payroll and Compliance but will also support operational/day-to-day tasks as well. You should have experience with time and labor management in Dayforce (ideally) but Kronos or a similar application would also work. Ideally you have supported international markets in Payroll or compliance and have implementation experience as well. This is a really great time to join as there has been significant investment into people technologies.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years experience as a System Analyst working with people technology systems
- Experience with labour management technology (payroll and/or compliance)
- Experience with a time management system – ideally Dayforce but open to Kronos or other systems
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree (preference for Business Administration, Information Technology, or other similar/related education or experience)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.