Permanent Reference code
:100547 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Kitchener; Langley; London; Markham; Mississauga; Moncton; New Richmond; Niagara; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.If you are a highly analytical, exceptional business advisor focused on making a difference than we want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Financial Analyst within the Bill-to-Cash team , you will foster strong working relationships with your clients (Partners and Operational teams) and leverage exceptional technical skills in developing models to aid business leaders with their strategic decisions. You will prepare and present insights based on analyses, key metrics trending and quantified risks and opportunities to project financial landing in a reporting period. Furthermore, you will perform regular financial reporting (weekly), forecasting and planning and tasks within the broader Bill-to-Cash team.About the team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will support the Financial Planning and Analysis function for our most profitable service. You will work alongside the Finance Manager in supporting Firm's Executive leaders to drive operational excellence and outstanding financial performance by providing insightful, actionable recommendations related to but not limited to client profitability, resource optimization, and investments with the highest rate of return.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- A degree in business/commerce or pursuant of professional accountant designation (CPA) preferred,
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance role (through full time opportunity or co-op/internship placement) in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business fundamentals and financial acumen, with exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and have the curiosity to get to the root cause of a problem
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to efficiently handle large data sets, precisely communicate the underlying business headlines to the business leaders
- Experience in SAP, COGNOS and Tableau (desirable)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Financial, Manager, ERP, Developer, Intern, Management, Finance, Technology, Entry Level
Management and Executive