Spare is looking for a new Enterprise Account Executive to grow our business from $2M+!
✨ Do you have experience...
- With Saas sales, working with C-level executives and large organizations. Public sector and/or longer sales cycle is a bonus
- Working in similar Account executive or Enterprise Account Executive role
- Filling and managing your pipeline, and have the ability to take initiative and produce results
- Demonstrating software in an easy-to-understand way
-Delivering a compelling sales pitch, listening to your customers pain points and effectively communicating value propositions to all levels
- Successfully closing large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
✨ Then come join Spare, where you will...
- Create a substantial sales pipeline in your own territory, juggling deals of multiple sizes and lengths, including some multi year sales cycles (1-2 years). Grow and build your network in the transportation space, working with transit system owners and operators across the United States and Canada
- Collaborate with your team to uncover creative solutions to closing business, and build healthy pipelines. Play an influential role in the RFP process
- Work with and learn from mobility experts and a driven, high-performing sales and operations team
- Provide exceptional customer experience by continually striving to investigate your prospective customers' goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success
- Listen to prospective customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with the Spare Platform
- Deeply understanding customers' technology needs and priorities and work with our product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to your customers, and support other aspects of the customer experience by developing training content, communications, marketing materials, and coordinating revenue and lead-generating events
✨ Want to know more?
As an Enterprise Account Executive on the Growth team, you will not only drive our business to close but are hands-on throughout the entire sales cycle. Our Enterprise Account Executive team members are multifaceted; while providing sound advice and solutions to our clients needs, they are also mentors to junior team members. As an Enterprise Account Executive on this team you will be able to see your work directly impact our mission of enabling anyone to realize, launch and analyze a smart transportation network in seconds!
✨ Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
✨ What do we believe?
At Spare we don't have a strict set of values, but rather guiding principles that represent the most successful people at Spare. They help us describe the type of behaviour that we expect from the people around us. They help us to know how to behave in the organization and what to expect from others.
✨ How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you're outside of Metro-Vancouver. Check out more of our benefits on our Careers page.
✨ How can you find out more?
Check out our Hiring Process blog post to learn about what to expect next, or apply here!
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
#54 - Trulioo - Surround Yourself with Great Mentors
About Spare Labs
Spare is on a mission to accelerate the shift towards efficient and autonomous mobility by enabling anyone to plan, launch, scale, and analyze a smart transport network in seconds. We’re cultivatin...Read More