Embedded SW Developer (BSP/Bootloader) # 60776 About the Job:
Mindwire is seeking a skilled embedded software developer that is experienced in the areas of BSP and secure bootloaders for our valued Private Sector client. The range of projects the candidate will be working on will be infotainment, connectivity and other HW modules.
The position is located in Ottawa/Oakville/Waterloo
Work Environment - Hybrid Responsibilities:
• Design and implement BSP/bootloader features as part of a larger team-based software project Requirements and Qualifications:
• Design and implement secure boot features
• Create software design documents
• Participate in design reviews
• Assist with product verification and validation, troubleshooting and testing
• Communicate problems early to team members and offer solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of study How to Apply:
• 2+ years experience in the design and development of BSP and bootloaders
• Proven C and assembly language experience
• Must have experience completing at least 2 board bring ups
• Capable of reading electronic schematics
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Jordan at Jordan.Krusch @mindwire.ca We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.