Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
You love to wrestle down data puzzles, you embrace the potential that data represents, you aspire to solve data problems no one else can, and above all, you want to use data to make impacts that matter - if that is you, then Omnia AI is where you want to be.What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Engineer - MDM
on our Data Modernization & Analytics team
within the Omnia AI practice
, you are passionate about data and technology solutions, are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. You will play an active role throughout the entire engagement cycle, specializing in data management solutions including big data, data integration, data conversion, master data/reference data management, data governance, data quality and business analytics. You are enthusiastic about all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are tech savvy and have a solid understanding of software development.
In this role, you will actively participate, define and implement multi-domain (i.e. customer, supplier, equipment, product, parts, materials, locations, etc) Master Data Management solutions as well as data conversion approaches to enable ERP and Asset Management modernization. You will also define and implement master data frameworks, spanning metadata management, data quality management, reference data management, data management policies and operating models as well as actively participate in the development of data integration solutions, including data source mapping, data integration, conversion and data modeling.About the team Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence (AI) practice
is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes. Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 4+ years' experience in implementing multi-domain Master Data Management and Data Governance solutions, either as stand-alone programs or integrated into larger transformational ERP programs using Informatica MDM, SAP MDG, IBM MDM, Stibo and/or similar technologies.
- 3+ years' experience with analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of data integration capabilities using leading integration platforms like Informatica, Mulesoft, IBM Data Stage, SAP Data Services and/or other comparable data integration technologies
- 2+ years' experience with data mapping, data conversion and data profiling
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand non-technical language in order to facilitate, communicate and interact with executives and business stakeholders, working with Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
- Completed Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in quantitative areas such as Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or related fields.
- Certifications in Azure (Data Factory, Data Bricks), AWS (Glue, RedShift), Informatica and/or GCP (BigQuery) and Cloud data integration technologies is highly desirable
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Database, Data Management, ERP, Computer Science, Quality Manager, Technology, Data, Quality