Permanent Reference code
:108561 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Do you have passion for Analytics and advanced Data Management? Do you want to build solutions that will allow customers to go further with the best of the existing Cloud solutions? Are you enthusiastic about all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and have a solid understanding of software development life cycle, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
As a Data Engineer - Informatica Cloud Specialist
within our Data Modernization & Analytics team in our Omnia AI practice, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full software development lifecycle of AI projects requiring ETL, ELT, MDM, DG solutions, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and asset development.
Specifically, you will:
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders including IT representatives, business leaders and analytics and data management community to understand data quality challenges and identify solutions for remediation.
• Prepare the plan, lead small development and testing team and mentor junior colleagues to deliver quality and on-time solution in Agile/Hybrid Agile methodology.About the team Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence (AI) practice
is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes. Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Understanding of Data management concepts
• Relevant hands-on experience working with any of these tools - Informatica IICS , Axon, EDC, MDM, Informatica Data Quality.
• Experienced with other DG Tools ( Eg: Collibra, Alation, IGC ) or MDM Tools (Eg: Reltio, Stibo, Enterworks, Riversand etc.) or DQ Tools (Eg: Ataccama, Syniti, Talend ) and willing to learn & expand in Informatica product suite
• Project experience with development, testing and support
• Participated in at least one end-to-end implementation of data management solutions
• Experience to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks and optimize integrations
• Good communication skillsOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Database, Testing, Data Management, Equity, Technology, Data, Finance