Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. You love to wrestle down data and customer puzzles, you embrace the potential that data represents, you aspire to solve data problems no one else can, and above all, you want to use data to make impacts that matter? If that is you, then Omnia AI is where you want to be.What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Architect - Customer Data Platform (CDP)
on our Data Modernization & Analyticsteam
within the Omnia AI
practice, you are passionate about data and technology solutions, are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. You will play an active role throughout the entire engagement cycle, specializing in modern customer data solutions including data ingestion/data pipeline frameworks, data warehouse & data lake architectures, cognitive computing and cloud services. You are enthusiastic about all things customer data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are tech savvy and have a solid understanding of software development as well as marketing related areas and ecosystems.
The Data Architect - CDP will be responsible for translating customer requirements into an architecture and design that will ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring the delivery team delivers consistent and efficient results to the customer. The Data Architect - CDP will be the main point of contact for the sales and delivery teams for project design for implementations utilizing custom solutions.
Specifically, in this role, you will:
About the team Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Drive successful and winning architectural designs for customers data and in the marketing domains from design and planning to implementation
- Work closely with technical team on what technologies are to be utilized within any given solution
- Lead technology teams during complex project delivery
- Develop reference architectures and end to end industry based productivity scenarios
- Understand at a high level how various products within the technical ecosystem should be utilized
- Contribute to and support sales pursuits and business development activities
practice is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analyticsteam
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Customer Data Platforms, BI/DW, Data Integration, and other Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Experience successfully delivering technical projects in customer and marketing related areas such with CRM ecosystem (Salesforce, MS Dynamics 365, Blackbaud), Master-Data-Management platforms (MDM) that focus on customer domain, CDP (Customer Data Platform used for Marketing), Customer Warehouse design, build and applications
- Strong understanding of Customer Masters and various techniques in identifying customers from multiple channels and systems, leveraging deterministic and probabilistic algorithms, de-duplication, consolidation and splitting customer records
- Proven track-record working with various marketing technologies across Adobe, Google, Salesforce, IBM, and relevant data management and customer data platform vendors
- Extensive experience in data integration with upstream and downstream systems and channels, including various real-time and batch integration technologies, design and implementation
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings and complex concepts, including thorough understanding of what may drive business priorities, strategy and direction, and what may drive customer business needs
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Data Architect, Cloud, Data Warehouse, Data Management, Architecture, Data, Technology, Engineering