* Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
* Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
* Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
* Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
#39 - Brain Station - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less