Atlassian Application Support role with a leading global electronics manufacturing organization on a fully remote basis if desired
- Permanent Application Support role specializing in the Atlassian suite
- Exciting global technology company
- Fully remote role or can be based out of their Richmond office
What & Why:
As a result of growth our client is looking to add an Application Analyst to their team. In this role, you will support the Atlassian suite of products and other tools. The Atlassian suite of products, most prevalently Jira and Confluence, support many functions across the company who rely on optimal performance, timely development, and ongoing maintenance. You will ensure that the Atlassian products and other applications are kept up to date, with all integrations, customizations, and that their configurations work efficiently and as intended. You will initially be the only app support person on the team but could grow to two in the future. This role will start out supporting Atlassian tools but will eventually expand to other tools as well. Before too long in this role there will be a need to do some workflow automation using scripting so previous knowledge or aptitude to learn this would be great. This is a great opportunity to join a world class organization with great leadership.
Our client is a successful, publicly listed technology company headquartered in Richmond with over 20 years’ history of innovation, around 1000 employees and 15 global office. They are at the bleeding edge of technology and have a great corporate culture. If you are looking for a stable organization working at the edge of technology this is a great fit. This role can be fully remote or can work out of their Richmond BC office.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Minimum of five years or more of hands-on, senior-level experience as an application support analyst with enterprise level applications ex. CRM, Helpdesk ticketing tools or Atlassian.
- Experience and proficiency with customizing and enhancing the UI and workflows within Atlassian tools strongly preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills with the ability to provide creative solutions to problems and business challenges
- Experience in database change management and data management through various stages of the development life cycle
- Knowledge of development environments, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and launch to production
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology