We are seeking a versatile administrative associate to ensure that administrative operations at our organization run efficiently. In this role, you will issue payments and track account balances, manage events, and assist with managerial administrative duties.
To ensure success, an administrative associate should possess a great track record in office administration and exhibit advanced organizational skills. Outstanding Administrative Associates are excellent planners who demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
Administrative Associate Requirements:
- Reporting to management and executing instructions.
- Liaising with management and staff regarding administrative matters.
- Keeping track of account balances and managing petty cash.
- Approving expenditure and issuing payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Verifying timesheets and processing payroll.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, and replacement of office equipment and furniture.
- Scheduling and managing meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events.
- Making travel arrangements, coordinating conference calls, and handling RSVPs for events.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence.
- Hiring and training new Office Administrators.
- An Associate or Bachelor's degree in business administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar senior administrative role.
- Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience in payroll administration would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditures.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations and oversee junior staff.
- Advanced ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accounting Administrative Customer Service and Support