This position includes answering incoming phone calls and emails and receiving daily deliveries
- Data entry of orders, keeping track of orders throughout the process, and tracking materials in the system
- Researching & responding to order status inquiries, expediting requests, and following through to order’s completion
- Communicating with the vendors and/or clients and providing customer support
- Assisting with billing by matching quotes with bills
- Social media posting, running errands, making sure office and project supplies are stocked, and other administrative duties as needed
- Evaluation to Hire Opportunity
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm
- Ideal candidate must have recent office experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- QuickBooks experience are a plus!
- Team orientated, pro-active attitude, and creative thinking!
- Adaptability and flexibility are a must!
Accounting Administrative Sales and Marketing